Elite Army Forums
Shit waddup! - Printable Version

+- Elite Army Forums (http://elitearmy.eu/forumz)
+-- Forum: Community Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Leaving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Shit waddup! (/showthread.php?tid=3886)

Shit waddup! - Mac - 18 July 2017 12:18

Alright, for the past month I tried to be a part of this community, being more or less active.

This time around, I am not gonna be nice with my words and I will be fully honest. I do not want to be a part of a community where Enigma is any kind of a leader or involved in general. Good luck and have fun with him guys.

Cya around

- Mac

RE: Shit waddup! - Fury - 18 July 2017 12:54

uuuuuuuuh what the shit happend?

RE: Shit waddup! - Renoo~* - 18 July 2017 12:55

Probably something on discord?

RE: Shit waddup! - Enigma - 18 July 2017 13:09

(18 July 2017 12:55)Renoo~* Wrote:  Probably something on discord?

Mac doesn't realize a joke on discord even when he gets hit by one in the face.

RE: Shit waddup! - Mac - 18 July 2017 13:27

(18 July 2017 13:09)Enigma Wrote:  

I heard you thought I left because you muted Emblem, has nothing to do with it, I didn't even read anything past last night.

I left because I can't be bothered with any of your bullshit at all and I don't want to be a part of it in any way.

RE: Shit waddup! - Enigma - 18 July 2017 13:34

(18 July 2017 13:27)Mac Wrote:  

I heard you thought I left because you muted Emblem, has nothing to do with it, I didn't even read anything past last night.

I left because I can't be bothered with any of your bullshit at all and I don't want to be a part of it in any way.

I dont recall pulling any bullshit nor being any serious about anything in the past month, so I cant remember what happened before. Anyway, good luck, I couldnt care less about what you think of my "bullshit", fact remains you cant handle a joke (especially considering as I just said I havent been serious at all).

Also, if you haven't read anything past last night, how do you know about me muting emblem? Wink

RE: Shit waddup! - Mac - 18 July 2017 13:44

(18 July 2017 13:34)Enigma Wrote:  
(18 July 2017 13:27)Mac Wrote:  

I dont recall pulling any bullshit nor being any serious about anything in the past month, so I cant remember what happened before. Anyway, good luck, I couldnt care less about what you think of my "bullshit", fact remains you cant handle a joke (especially considering as I just said I havent been serious at all).

Also, if you haven't read anything past last night, how do you know about me muting emblem? Wink

If you have not been serious for a month, doesn't that mean that all you have been talking about in the past month has been total bullshit then? I still fail to see what the joke I can't handle is. If it is everything you had said in the past month, then yes, I can't handle it.

I was told by Pl0xX that after I left, you said in discord chat that I probably left because of you muting Emblem. You could have probably figured that out, if you were capable of reading.
Quote: I heard you thought I left because you muted Emblem

RE: Shit waddup! - Mystik - 19 July 2017 09:01

PS. this is joke, I <3 Mac