metla's March feedback
 PunK Offline
retarded and disabled
Community Member

Likes Given: 48
metla's March feedback
Are you currently an EA member?: Yes
Are you happy with EA at the moment?: Yes
Please enlighten your answer to the question if you are happy with EA at the moment: There are only 4-5 active jaymod clans left, EA being the only one with decent server settings. What more could one want? :D\r\nThere is no member or visitor who I dislike or even hate, some I do even like a little heh.
What do you think of the forums at the moment?: Nice layout and easy to use in my opinion, though i would prefer the \"traditional\" forum colours of EA grey and orange over blue and white. But that\'s only personal preference and doesn\'t matter much.\r\nOne thing that bothers me though is the bashing of emma in the shoutbox when she is trying to do her radio show. Might be that it does annoy some people, but then don\'t read it or at least keep a respectful tone and don\'t go 5 vs 1.
How do you currently feel about the NoDownload server?: Overall settings are nice, limbo menu is annoying sometimes. Activity was dropping lately, but that doesn\'t bother me personally too much, since I prefer server with mediocre population, 10-18 people max.
How do you currently feel about the Trickjump server?: I don\'t play there often, and if I do only for a few minutes, because I can\'t trickjump.
If we get a new server in the future, what server would you think works best and why?: Can\'t say anything about other games, since I only a few single player games besides ET.\r\nFor ET I would like an ETPro headshot server (only hs, no bodyshots, 3 hs per kill), like the old element headshot, though it would probably be empty most of the time. (Could be implemented to the scrim server tho as a votable config).
How do you currently feel about Enigma?: He is trying to do what\'s best for the clan. Some might agree with his decisions, some might not. You can\'t please everyone, there is always someone who is not satisfied with certain things.\r\nI\'m playing ET for almost 5 years now and some years ago there was no democracy in any clan. There was 1 leader, sometimes 2-3, I saw people getting banned permanent for saying things like they don\'t like the server settings and old members receiving a permaban for a little argument with the leader. On one server I even got banned by the owner for not wanting to join the clan.\r\nThe dropping activity in ET has changed a few things, members can\'t just be replaced with new ones, so the leaders had to start listening to them more. Enigma is around even longer than me and might still be used to the \"old\" admin-style, which might be good sometimes and sometimes not, though I personally have never seen him making an unfair or unreasoned decision.
In what way do you think EA would improve in the near future?: People seem to start communicating more what is good. This new communication might lead to more improvements.
25 March 2015 02:28
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
 SpiderShaun Offline
Panzer Bunny
Community Member

Likes Given: 291
RE: metla's March feedback
What ???? You'd get banned for not wanting to join ? What is this ? Real life fascism ? Role-play ? Taking the game too seriously :D

[Image: 5128560.png]

I'm so nice, I put it in spoilers
Spoiler :
25 March 2015 10:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
 PunK Offline
retarded and disabled
Community Member

Likes Given: 48
RE: metla's March feedback
(25 March 2015 10:44)SpiderShaun Wrote:  What ???? You'd get banned for not wanting to join ? What is this ? Real life fascism ? Role-play ? Taking the game too seriously :D

found the screenie again, wasn't a ban only a kick tho :D

[Image: XVwXiEg.png]
13 April 2015 15:46
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)