Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of scammers in any from !!
 bounce Offline
Frequent Poster
Community Member

Likes Given: 0
Beware of scammers in any from !!
Do not click on any of the Profile links provided here as there is currently an exploit involving the viewing of profiles

I transfered some skins to other account as soon as i got this message, because i clicked on profile links.

This is the story of scam attempt on me to prevent anyone else to become victim of their sneaky ideas.

First of all i have a Filp Knife Doppler Phase 4 with a pretty good Float Value(0.0002x 4th best on csgo.exchange.com).

For those who dont know what FV is:
Spoiler :

I get to know about the FV because someone offered me 200 euro for my knife and yea it is truth you can sell skin with good FV for a bigger price. Thats why i was wondering if i could get profit from that fact.
I made a trade offer on csgolounge and few fellas added me on steam and wanted to talk about it. But this particular guy named "Iron Tax God cs.money" had the most intresting offers.
But why should i talk about, ill just show you (i literally wrote like 10 sentences before i decided to just copy chat xd)

Spoiler :

This is when the problems started ofc i didnt know about hes intentions at this point.

Spoiler :

This is the moment when its starting to get intresting Smiley

Spoiler :

Now im talking with a VALVE DEVELOPER at this point im wondering how is he going to help us, and starting to think its weird.

Spoiler :

So now "Yahn Benier a Valve Developer" is making conference with me and Tax Tha Scammah.

And my boy Yahn from VALVe Community started callin me Trader :3

Spoiler :

Conference ends here cause ValveMan started private chat again. At this point i know its scam but i dont want to show it, wanna see the "License Valve Employee Trader" trying hard.

Spoiler :

Lil extra panic mode from the Iron (T)Hax

Spoiler :

And thats it, so as you can see scam may apear in many different forms this time my inteligence was high enough not to get scammed, but imagine how younger players would deal (or dealt) with it.

Dont really know what to add, ill do it in post if needed.

Give me your opinion, share your stories.

God bless papa Gaben.

[Image: 57864.png]
(This post was last modified: 07 February 2017 21:59 by bounce.)
07 February 2017 21:20
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
 DewiTT Offline
The Drunkwitt
Community Member

Likes Given: 107
RE: Beware of scammers in any from !!
The steam profile exploit has been fixed, click here for more information regarding the topic

[Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07 February 2017 23:52 by DewiTT.)
07 February 2017 21:28
 Pl0xX Offline
Nodownload server staff
Community Member

Likes Given: 258
The topic is about not clicking on links from untrusted sources, so i'm definitely not going to click on Dewitts link Ninja

[Image: 1296330.png]
[Image: 2taQMao.png]
[Image: DmLeZsh.png]
07 February 2017 23:08
 Enigma Offline
Community Administrator
Staff

Likes Given: 10
(07 February 2017 21:20)bounce Wrote:  And thats it, so as you can see scam may apear in many different forms this time my inteligence was high enough not to get scammed

The more you know

The exploit was fixed yesterday before this post was posted btw, it should be safe to visit activityfeed and profiles again.

[Image: 29w7r55.png]
08 February 2017 09:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)