[Wolfenstein] want join ea
the_knight Offline
Occasional Poster
Registered

Likes Given: 0
Biggrin want join ea
[b]hello
i like this server it is old server but it become no active no players
if i joined want become recuiter maybe help server become active again and can help in it it need someone try make it alive again Smile
my name in game the.knight
i played many years in ea but now no cz no players i hope become recuiter and can try make players come again
thnx Smiley
[/b]
15 April 2017 14:05
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like the_knight's post:
 Kissa (16-04-2017),  Fury (15-04-2017)
 Mac Offline
Frequent Poster
Community Member

Likes Given: 285
RE: want join ea
Your application is declined for the following reasons:

- You didn't follow the instructions on how to apply, found here: http://elitearmy.eu/forumz/showthread.php?tid=3229
- Your post is almost impossible to read because of your spelling errors, we require decent English skills and I am not sure if you fall under that
- We do not have recruiters as all in our community, anyone is free to ask friends to join. Asking to become one clearly tells me that you have not taken time to get to know how we roll.
- No one has replied to this post in 24h, which I believe means that our members don't know you. We only accept people we know.

If you still wish to be a member of EA, my suggestion is as follows: Spend a little bit of time in the forums to get to know how things are here. Spend time with some members, if you wish join some of us in TeamSpeak 3 etc. Then after getting to know a bit of us, and also us getting to know a bit of you, you can apply again.

[Image: steam_sig-400.png]

[Image: 1073521.png]
16 April 2017 14:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
the_knight Offline
Occasional Poster
Registered

Likes Given: 0
ok np but i saw the server empty i was try help in it i remmber it was my best server and was have many players and nice to see it active again and it need regular and must be recuiter to help players and to make them join
finally thnx SmileySmile
18 April 2017 23:56
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
 AgentHani Offline
Hmph..
Community Member

Likes Given: 4
(18 April 2017 23:56)the_knight Wrote:  ok np but i saw the server empty i was try help in it i remmber it was my best server and was have many players and nice to see it active again and it need regular and must be recuiter to help players and to make them join
finally thnx SmileySmile

Let me know at what time do you really come in to the server so i can meet you and play together

[Image: EaaHZIz.png]
19 April 2017 18:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)